Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where in the World Wednesday

It's Wednesday and something new I'm doing is Classy in Philadelphia's Where in the World Wednesday.

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.

If you decide to participate, make sure to post it and then post your link in the comments so I and everyone else can check yours out! This is a great way to bring the 20sb community even closer,so be sure to click the links of other participants to find great new blogs to read.




This picture is of Cozumel, Mexico where I spent a week with friends in March. That was my friend's hut on the side there, right in front of the beach. Unfortunately, my hut was way on the opposite side of the resort. I want to go back so badly!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you fixed your comments...you smart girl, you!

    I love Cozumel. I went there on a cruise and it was breathtaking! I'd love to go again.

    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely gorgeous, as I shiver in minus degree weather right now I would sell my soul for that kind of sunshine in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete