Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh won't you be my (blog) valentine?

Ashley over at Ashalah started this Be my (blog) Valentine last year and while I was meaning to be a part of it, I just never did. So when I saw that she was bringing it back I knew that I had to be a part of it this year.

What is a Be my (blog) Valentine?

"Well, it’s sort of like Secret Santa. I randomly match up everyone participating with another blogger, you won’t know who has you, and your valentine won’t know you have them. You can send your valentine whatever you would like–a gift card, baked goods, a little carepackage (I got nail polish, lip balm and window stickers from my blog valentine, Maxie!)…whatever you feel your valentine would like. I’d advise taking the time, if you don’t already know your valentine, to look around their blog. You can always find inspiration there."

You have until January 19th to sign up so I suggest that you head over and participate now!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Sounds fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea! I'm on my way there now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh sounds fun, I wanna do it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I still need to sign up for this..thanks for the reminder.

    PS- Where in the world Wednesday tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete