Thursday, January 14, 2010

what in the world?

i had the strangest dream the other night. not only was it the strangest dream, but it left me terrified! i woke up around 4:30am scared out of my mind and then i wouldn't allow myself to go back to sleep out of shear fear.

i remember being at some guy's house with two of my best friends. this guy looked identical to the bf, although i remember very vividly that he wasn't my boyfriend. and, just like the bf, he was a foreigner. strange?

anyways, the three of us our hanging out with this man's house. i can't recall how any of us knew him or why we were there to begin with. actually now that i think about it i don't even remember what we were doing at his house. all i can really remember is that i started to hold his hand and i was trying to make out with him. i remember knowing that what i was doing was completely wrong but i didn't even care. afterwards my friends came up to me and told me that they had told the bf what i had done.

this is where things get real bizarre.

i was panicking and i knew that i had to get home to talk to the bf. remember those things you used to play with in gym in elementary school? i don't remember what they were called but they were a little square, only big enough for your to sit crosslegged on and they had four wheels on the bottom and you could scoot yourself all over the gym or having people push you? anyone??

well, that little thing was my transportation home! i had to scoot myself down the road to get him so that i could talk to the bf! it's dark by this time and i see headlights coming down the behind me so i hurry to make the driveway before the car reaches me. as i'm almost to the garage i notice that there is an someone sticking their arm out the window with a gun about to shoot me as they drive by. terrified i drop to the ground and i see the bullet fly over me. i try screaming for someone to help me but i don't have a voice. the car is now pulled over and i try to run to the door dodging bullets.

that's when i woke up in a sheer panic! i was sweating, i was scared and i wanted to cry. i still had a good three hours left to sleep but i wouldn't allow myself to fall back asleep out of fear that i would either die or definitely lose the bf. neither of which i want to happen.

of course i told the bf about the dream in the morning and he thought it was both hilarious and totally ridiculous. i tried to ask him what he thought it might but he offered no good insights.

i don't know why this stupid dream affected me so much. i don't buy into all that hoopla about dream reading and blah blah, but a few days later and i'm still thinking about it....

thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment