Saturday, January 30, 2010

noooooooo

the bf left to go to LA for business this morning which means i get to be on puppy duty this week.

currently we are snuggling on the couch watching the king of queens, playing the sims, and texting the bf as he soars over arkansas. i'm not sure how he's allowed to text from the sky but he assures me that it's safe.

i have given strict instructions to find the kardashian sisters and bring me back an autograph picture, eat at one of guy fieri's restaurants and get a picture with him, skype from the hollywood sign, among others. and he has given strict orders to scratch puppy's chin first thing in the morning, give her hugs everyday, exercise her and many many other ridiculous things relating to the dog that i wish i could tell you he was joking about. when i say that i'm pretty sure he loves his dog more than me i'm NOT exaggerating.

as for now..., puppy and i are going to enjoy our lazinessness, guacamole with homemade tortilla chips and recorded old school episodes of the hills.

2 comments:

  1. Being lazy, eating chips and old episodes of "The Hills" . . . sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a ridiculous vomit-worthy post, and if I didn't have so many stars in my eyes bc of my own recent dating adventures, I probably would have cursed you in my head. But nope...this is just tooo damn cute. love it.

    ReplyDelete