Monday, January 4, 2010

ache

I'm so sore it hurts to lay here in my bed. Seriously. I tried to get up at 7am to work out this morning and it could barely roll myself over to turn off my alarm. I opted to sleep in (since I didn't have class til 10:30am) and work out at the gym in the evening.

Food wise? I had some fruit this morning along with my usual coffee. I also packed an orange for a snack but I left my snack bag in my car by accident and it was far to cold and snowy to go get it between classes. I had a delicious salad for lunch with kidney and garbanzo beans. I also packed some left over tomato soup for supper but that was also in my snack bag in the car. So instead I got a cheese stick and a big bowl of fruit. I came home after the gym and had half a grapefruit and a chocolate chip cookie, hehehehe. I know I probably should be eating more than this but I honestly wasn't that hungry today. I'm kind of hating myself for eating that cookie, but I keep reassuring myself that one cookie isn't going to kill me.

I did end up going to the gym after my last class and I ran on the tredmill for 40 minutes and sat in the sauna before going home.

Today was my first day back to school (for my last semester for graduate school, HOLLA!) and it went really well. They had a two hour delay due to snow but when your first class doesn't start until 10:30am it doesn't really effect you. I'm happy to report that this semester is going to be MUCH easier than last semester. Which I'm so thankful for. Last semester kicked my ass (and I kicked it right back, all A's WHAT! But for real, I don't wish taking 15 credits on my worst enemy...) and it's nice to end my time there on an easy note. I have no tests in any class. Just a few papers and presentations and some therapy role playing projects. Nothing I can't handle.

That's all I have to report today, I'm exhausted and sore. And just to prove that it's been snowing like mad in my neck of the woods, I leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. BOOOO snow. I'm sick of it already.

    Oh, and hey remember in December when you said you'd do Where In The World Wednesday in January? :) Well, it's January! See you tomm?!

    ReplyDelete