Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day One


I guess there is this little challenge going around the interweb about the the best of 2009 and what better way to jump start this blog than to participate??!

Today topic today was on the best trip of 2009. This is pretty easy. I spent spring break this past March in Mexico and that clearly takes the cake over various trips to Chicago and Wisconsin. (Although all of those were pretty darn fantastic as well.)

I went with a group of friends and spent a fabulous week sitting by the pool, sipping fruity drinks, eating way to much cheese and mexican food in general (seriously, all inclusive resorts are not good for my body image), doing aqua aerobics, avoiding the ocean like it's my job, eating more, watching old school Beverly Hills 90210, and catching on much needed girlie time.

My friend and I would be so exhausted by the evening that we would fall asleep watching tv at like 8pm. Much to the dismay and frustration of our other friends.

It was fabulous and I want to go back. I miss being so tan....


No comments:

Post a Comment