Monday, December 7, 2009

the day from hell: school edition and this stupid challenge that i've already failed miserably at

I'm so exhausted right it hurts to think. Today was one of the worse days on my whole entire existence. Otherwise known as finals week. Or day. Because apparently it's appropriate to schedule MSW finals all of the same day. As well as all of our end of semester projects and papers.

I studied all day long yesterday. I didn't stop studying until after 1:30 am and then I woke back up again at 5:45 am to study more. I gave a presentation this morning and turned in a research paper at 9:30 am. I had a 14 page final my brain hurt. Then I had another final that made me cry as soon as I walked out of the room.

I've never tried so hard in my life as I have this semester and all I wanted to accomplish was to get a 4.0. I actually thought I stood a chance. Until today.

I feel so incompetent and helpless. And I hate it. I'm mad that I didn't study more, but I couldn't fit anymore information in my brain.

All I want to do is cuddle in my bed and sleep this day away.

But I still have to post today's Best of 2009 Challenge. I totally forgot to do Friday and Saturday's entries. Don't care. Today's entry is "Blog Find of the Year: That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year."

Easy. City Girl's Blog. Witty, smart, entertaining, not to mention some of the best advice ever. Seriously. Go, read. Thank me tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i agree! i love city girl's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks girl! You made my day!!! xoxo

    PS On the school front, I'm sure that all your hard work paid off! I hope that you are able to get a great night's sleep -- you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete